- Sugar is a generalized name for sweet. Sugar is made from Sugarcane, the grains are light cream-colored.
- This is made from high-class sugarcane and is purified under a firm process to produce organic manure, organic sugar cane like dung or compost is used.
- These sugar crystals dissolve easily. They are perfect for creating sweet dishes such as mithais, laddoos, jalebis, and halwas.
- You can also use sugar to make drinks such as shikanjis, lassis, and juices.
- This product is uniformly crystallized and blends well with all other food ingredients and makes your sweet dish tastier. It is free of synthetic chemicals and pesticides.