- Sugar is a generalized name for sweet. Sugar is made from Sugarcane, the grains are light cream-colored.
- This is made from high-class sugarcane and is purified under a firm process to produce organic manure, organic sugar cane like dung or compost is used.
- These sugar crystals dissolve easily. They are perfect for creating sweet dishes such as mithais, laddoos, jalebis, and halwas.
- You can also use sugar to make drinks such as shikanjis, lassis, and juices.
- This product is uniformly crystallized and blends well with all other food ingredients and makes your sweet dish tastier. It is free of synthetic chemicals and pesticides.
There are no reviews yet.