- Ajwain / Carom Seed is an Excellent Digestive.
- And often use in Ayurveda to Fix Digestive Disorders.
- Ajwain is Often Use in Making Dough of Rotis, Samosas, Parathas etc.
- For it’s Unique Flavour and Digestive Properties.
- Also JK Ajwain is Machine Clean (Sort).
- Carom Seed is Good Appetizer and Laxative, also Effective For Cold, Cough, Nausea, Abdominal Pain, etc
- In addition Ajwain seeds are egg-shape and grey in colour.
- It has pungent and slightly bitter taste with a distinctive aroma.
- It has a sharp, hot and burning taste on the tongue.
There are no reviews yet.